Thursday, November 15, 2012

cnn n I ain't a fool

Promise your request, agree to listen to your arrangements and match with your exploitations, in no case will make you difficult in this period.Just, be all these be over after, can you send me to go home?I really really want to return to home town."
The words finished listenning to me, Sun Ce Sha in a short while, he seems to be not to understand my meaning:"You not is promise to stay?Why to want to return to home town again?"
My wry smile:"Bo Fu, I promise to do your woman still not enough?When you finish making use of me, my life and death is getting more unmeaningful.Although I know that you would not like to make me die, can I really can not keep on living.Bo Fu, I know that I didn't haggle of leeway, can I am still thick the face beg your and feel pity on and send back the home town to me and go."
Sun Ce finally understood the meaning that I want to express.His facial expression in a twinkling becomes pale and slowly stood:"Son cloud, I know that you are in the song the injury suffering from is very deep, you interest blunt blunt ground lead river since then, but be hurt like this by us, you hate us, I also comprehend, but, I have never thought, you prefer to a dead would not like to become my woman, either, your self-respect be still so strong."
See to him still don't understand my meaning:"Bo Fu, you thought to be wrong, I didn't have one hating of silk ten cents, contrary, I only appreciate to you and only have sorry and ashamed.But, you are also the person whom an one or two friendship sees bigger than sky, you should comprehend my mood.I impossibly after it's male to hurt my close relatives and lord, can also feel at ease ground to keep on living.BE, I know that I beg a to die to you, to male the Jin is also a kind of injury, can I have no way, I don't want to die as well, can I am in need of to continue to live to descend of reason."
Sun Ce is still the paste of one face:"Is not understand, I ain't understand.Son cloud, do you exactly want to say what?"
I draw a deep sigh:"Bo Fu, I really don't dislike to become your woman, your fancy, your tolerate to all move me.But you are understand I, I not only the love that own your a person!I ain't likely to have peace of mind the woman whom is your a person, I can not face the vision that the close relatives blame and scold, can not face unfaithful to ruler not blaming of righteousness.Say again, my true effort wants to persuade I to leave,Facebook, can I failed and left don't walk me to can not do it.But, if I the madam who became you, but still need to return Luo sun, can you put me to walk?Not ability.Under this circumstance, can you let this hands take implement of torture again?Can chase open Wu Hou of be prisoner to jail such as the madam?Your face is gone toward where put?Wu Hou Fu's face is gone toward where put?Even if you can make to arrive not make me return to, also not make me die, but I don't know that I can bear how long endocentric pain and sufferings endures long hardship.It be slowly tormented by oneself with it but die, rather make oneself have a happy result.Although, everyone will painfully sad, will be sad,time can dilute all these."
My explanation, my make great effort some function also have no, Sun Ce is more and more careless.He sits to return to me again and stretches hand to touch my forehead:"Son cloud, I am really careless, you isn't a have a fever again?I really don't understand your meaning, you since don't dislike to do my woman, why can not stay?Do you stay to how can hurt your close relatives?The Cao holds to kill them because you leave?Say again, haven't we already told Cao to hold you to die?"
Face Sun Ce like this, my dispassion also used up quickly, the incontinence ground was anxious:"Bo Fu don't go around in circles again good?What tell Cao to hold me dead, don't comfort me with the words like this again, I ain't a fool."
Facing my is anxious, Sun Ce on the contrary calmed down down, and he once pulled my hand to lightly clap:"Son cloud, telling Cao to hold you is dead, to want to rupture the mind that you return to, no matter there believe letter not, we all think that you can completely give up a past."
"BE?"My wry smile gets up:"Bo Fu, you this is to deceive yourself as well as others.I ain't a common woman, this destine me before being not likely to give up, wasn't likely to give up close relatives, didn't more impossibly give up my lord Mr..Certainly, I also the unwilling to let go leave with your friendship.So, I can choose of only have a to die.You say that I am to want that evading is also good, says that I have no righteousness let it be, this life that is my life, can not converse."
"Son cloud, I don't know that you are exactly just thinking what,cnn, can not even comprehend why you say these words.You are getting sick, think too manily it's not good, like a rest, don't think a so puzzling affair again, good?"
My handle knob takes out back from him and grew an one breath:"Indeed as expected my saying what is useless.Calculate, I was getting more tired, what don't mean to say as well.Bo Fu don't take me for fool, the my health condition wasn't good, was unequal to me to become silly.You want to do what do what, take advantage o I didn't°yet the ability resist your arrangements.Other matters also with your then, I however is want to beg one for oneself a dessert Anne.Now that oneself don't can make a lord, this skin bag is put where all doesn't matter."
"Do you want so to die?"Sun Ce's voice is some to shiver:"Son cloud, heel do I discommode so you?I hold to compare with to come with Cao so bad?I really can not comprehend your behavior.You the regardless of life and death run to come over, now but without intermission say to try to commit suicide, and then say not because hate us, do you want how I comprehend you,google?I have no male Jin with you cleverness, you can explain a little bit more white?"
Sun Ce's doubt, Sun Ce doesn't understand, all of Sun Ce's injustices put on the face, and this made me confuse., Does Sun Ce combine to have no knowledge?Be like him don't know I am jailed in the song similar?Take question like this, I carefully opened mouth:"Bo Fu, wasn't a male Jin them don't say to know with you?Or haven't you gone to director for a long time?"
Sun Ce is fond of Mang ground to shake:"What say to know?Have no ah, what did they still do to you?"
I had no language.Sun Ce really became rectum son, he sank to immerse in the he's fine imagination, ignorant will give the place of doom that I result in what kind.I really cant not bear to the heart call to come to from the in a dream he, can I can not even make I become Wu Hou Fu's woman like this.Week male Jin, let ,down I not ability disadvantageous use Bo Fu to interrupt your beautiful dream.
Short time of silent empress, I slowly opened mouth and faced Sun Ce whom a face expects, will the thought that comes for several days, all of my difficult circumstanceses get off the heart to him, since week Yu they don't say, that I to is this to strive for a private good.Sun Ce's taste from be full of to expect concussion to arrive pain and sufferings again, end is what facial expression also have no, look in the eyes emptily, I can not tell that he is just thinking what.Finish saying these words, I also grew one breath, no matter how Sun Ce thought, I anyway can not suppress the dead to I!Will bring to these words certainly what result, I am also jittery, probably Sun Ce originally didn't know and more urgently needed this wedding now and really wanted so, I also can put together to the utmost all strength in order to get one dead;Again probably Sun Ce different idea to my exploitation, so river east dynasty hall the top by all means bring about some kind of great waves, by so doing, I not only successfully obstruct a river east in the short run to my exploitation, also can procrastinate opening hostilities of river's east and Luo sun as well as attain to pass a river east the person's warning Luo the purpose of the sun-don't for I but do a plan to arrange outside of matter.
I finish saying, silent, dead Ji sort of silent spread between the me and Sun Ce.I was a doesn't matter, but Sun Ce in the long time of silent after, slowly the station starts and slowly came out door, he dided not say a words again.My heart is painful, my body is also painful, can I really is have no other ways untie this dead bureau, there is thought preparation always ratio what preparation also have no of good.Probably I not should so cruel, this body probably and very not, since die is ineluctable, do I really differ this several days?Make reference to bottom, I am still unwilling one dead!

Chapter 233 open heart mutually treats(4)


Two day, livelong two days inside, Sun Ce have no again come, week Yu also didn't appear, I don't know outside is what situation, but have no how much anxiety.See Sun Ce again is the third day, he walks into a house with distressed look and sits on the Ta and hope to Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment